Free admission to everyone for the entire weekend!
June 3-5 2022
Festa provides an ideal environment to experience great authentic live entertainment, delicious Italian food, outstanding desserts, beverages, vendor and historical informational booths.
Festa Italiana is UNICO KC’s largest fundraising event of the year where all proceeds are directed to our scholarship fund.
Live entertainment is offered non-stop for the weekend including national acts and some of the best local and regional talent. The weekend also includes Motori in Piazza (Italian Motorsports Show), an outdoor Catholic Mass on Sunday and kid zone with bounce houses. Come enjoy some of the best Italian food from local restaurants and shop some of our local vendors.
Scholarships are awarded to recipients the Sunday afternoon of every festival.
Motori in Piazza
Festa features the annual Italian motorsports show (Motori in Piazza) at Zona Rosa. With the support of our sponsors and local car, motorcycle and scooter enthusiast clubs, Italian marques represented include Lamborghini, Maserati, Ferrari, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Vespa and Lambretta.
Click on the event flyers below for more information
Festa offers VIP seating packages for Friday and Saturday nights.
Tables reserved from 6p – 10p.
Reach a big audience
A Weekend of Entertainment
Last Year’s Kansas City Festa Italiana Line-up
October 8th-10th, 2021
- 5:00 PM Miller Marley Entertainers Overland Park’s premier dance troupe
- 5:30 PM Frank Cherrito & Frank Vigliaturo Mack the Knife & more…
- 6:00 PM Flashback Classic rock, R&B, and funk band
- 7:00 PM Disco Dick and the Mirrorballs The nation’s number one disco experience
- 8:30 PM UNICO’s Meatball Eating Contest
- 9:30 PM Flashback Returns
- 11:00 AM Live with Jasper Mirable on KCMO Radio Tune into 710 AM or 103.7 FM
- 12:00 PM UNICO’s Cannoli Eating Contest
- 12:30 PM The Gumba’s A musical journey through Italy
- 1:00 PM The Cascone Sisters Sofia & Isabella Cascone – returning for their 13th year!
- 1:30 PM Frank Favoroso Classic Rock and Country
- *** Special Appearance – Watch for The Strolling Gumbas from 1 – 2 on the Festival Grounds ***
- 2:00 PM Chef Carl Scavuzzo Creative Italian chef shares his secrets
- 2:30 PM The Viviano Brothers & Tony Antonucci Singing Italian favorites
- 3:30 PM Captiva Alternative Rock band hailing from KCMO
- 4:30 PM Chocolate in Your Pocket Midwest based music group with roots in Rock, Blues, Jazz, and Soul
- 5:30 PM Franks A Lot and Tony Antonucci Cherrito, Vigliaturo, Ancona, and Antonucci all having fun!
- 6:00 PM Joseph Vincelli Internationally acclaimed saxophonist, flautist and Jazz artist
- 7:00 PM Four Fried Chickens and a Coke Upbeat, fun Rock band since 1997
- 9:00 PM Elton Dan and the Rocket Band Ultimate tribute to Elton John, proceeded by Stevie Nicks tribute
- 10 AM Catholic Mass Presiding celebrants – Fr. Vincent Rogers & Fr. Dennis Wait
- 11:00 AM Chef Chris Canzoneri Secret recipe from Garozzo’s head chef
- 11:30 AM Maria Milazzo Singing Italian arias and classics
- 12:00 PM The Gumba’s
- 1:00 PM Elizabeth Vigliaturo Tabor Festa’s youngest dancer
- 1:15 PM The Cascone Sisters Return
- 1:30 PM Anna Marie Cardello Contemporary Pop artist
- 2:00 PM Frank Favoroso Returns
- 2:30 PM Abel Ramirez Trio Featuring local vocalists Cheritto, Vigliaturo, Ancona, Antonucci, Annie Trinkl & Al Lottta
- 4:00 PM Recognition of U.N.I.C.O Scholarship Winners
UNICO Wine Tasting Tent – To Be Announced
Italian Motor Show – Sunday, October 10 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm